Looking for a collaborator? IceLab Open Pitch Session
April 20, 2021 @ 13:00 - 14:30
We invite you to an open pitch session on Zoom on April 20th, one month before the submission deadline for the IceLab multidisciplinary project proposals. We will present IceLab and this multidisciplinary project call and offer researchers a chance to look for application partners. Anyone may choose to apply without attending this session or pitching. This pitch session is meant primarily for researchers who have not identified a research partner from a different discipline yet.
We encourage pitches from researchers who have one or more of the following characteristics:
- They are looking for open problems/questions to create new collaborations.
- They have an open project or idea that they feel could benefit from a collaboration
- They have a dataset and want to see if there is more they can do with it
- They have a research tool or approach and want to find a collaborator with an idea or data to apply it to
Open Pitch Session Program
- Introduction to IceLab and collaboration.
- Pitch Session: 5 minute pitches.
- Information on the IceLab multidisciplinary postdoctoral program.
- Breakout rooms to discuss the pitches in small groups
Please register your intention to attend, or pitch at, this event. A Zoom link will be sent out to registered attendees. We will be in touch with those that choose to pitch with some specific information on how to put an open pitch together for this session.
This session is in the past. Thanks to everyone who came!